These issues are related to our game Zaxxoids, released in 2004.
Find your issue on the list below, and click on it to see how to resolve the issue.
Level Editor Instructions
- How do I start the Zaxxoids Level Editor?
- How do I create a new Level Pack?
- How do I edit an existing Level Pack?
- How do I create a new level?
- How do I edit an existing level?
- What does selecting “All levels unlocked for all players” do?
- How do I create the playing field for a new level?
- How do I create spawning cells, critical cells, and no-bomb cells?
- What are the options for defining spawning cells?
- How do I place initial balls?
- How do I set the initial gate positions?
- How do I set level options (bomb type and ball speed)?
- How do I export a level to a different Level Pack?
- How do I rearrange levels within a Level Pack?
- How do save changes to levels and Level Packs I have modified?
- How do I play a level I just created or edited?
- How do I share a Level Pack I created with other people?
For Additional Help
If you have a problem that you cannot resolve through our Support section, please write to Zensoft Customer Support.
Important Note: If you write to us because your issue is not listed on our web site, that means your problem is not a common one. Therefore, we need as much detail as you can give us. Be as thorough as possible in describing the problem so that we are able to help you as quickly as possible.